Monday, February 29, 2016

80's Cereal



If it lived on the TV or was a game or toy, you could pretty much guarantee that there was a cereal to go along with it. Filled with lots of marshmallow goodness and sugar, lots and LOTS of sugar. Lets just say that some of them would not pass inspection based on todays standards.

I really liked Magic Crunch, each box came with a plastic Disney figure and I had to collect them all. It was your standard Alpha-bit cereal, but sweeter.

Mr T's was a Captain Crunch type of cereal, but came with a sticker. I love stickers.

I didn't even know this cereal existed until I just found it in the google, but comes with 9 essential vitamins and minerals. Just short of 10..that is probably why it didn't last. 10 was the big number.

I kinda remember Superstars, but in regards to how it tasted? yeah I don't recall anything.

And who doesn't remember Smurf Berry Crunch, this one was great. Smurfasty!

Big movie requires big cereal, again just another Captain Crunch rip off, but in the shape of Bats. And who doesn't want to eat bats! Fools, that is who.

These look like rainbow poop, but I don't ever recall seeing these. Rainbow rat poop.

As much as I loved Pacman, I did not like the cereal. Too many marshmallows, I wasn't a marshmallow kid.

Strawberry Shortcake cereal was the bomb for someone who loved strawberry flavored things. This one was great and left your milk all pink like a strawberry milkshake. These were great!

BOOOOOORRRRRriiiiinnnngggg, maybe if it had R2-D2 marshmallows. But I didn't like marshmallows, so I guess I still wouldn't eat em.

Ice cream cones, not based off anything, but these were my some of my favorites. Mainly because I remember eating just as is, No milk, just hands full of sugar goodness.

I don't remember the turtle cereal, but it has marshmallows, so you know..meh. Lots of sugar for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment