Monday, February 15, 2016

CareBear Mini Figs


I grew up in the 80's as a kid with Saturday mornings was were I developed my love for all toys related shows. If there was a cartoon about it, then you could rest assured I had a toy for it, well..the boys shows anyway. But there was one that I wish I did have toys from, that was the Carebears. They may have been pointed at girls, or at least the only people I've seen with them back in those days were girls. But boy, did I ever like those things.

I remember grade 4 and a classmate during finals, brought in all these posable (not plush) Carebears to line her desk for good luck. I was so envious of those little things. But back then, I couldn't ask for what was perceived as girls toy. But I'm an adult now and I don't care, I love'em, just the originals though, not all these new ones.

Here is a little glimpse into my latest addition thanks to Ms Katie. :) Starting Left to Right -We have Harmony Bear??..I'm not sure what that one is called really, it came with the set and is part of the new line, so whatever..meh. Then we have Grumpy, Wishbear, Cheerbear and Love-a-Lot. I would have liked if they had different expressions, but they are neat as is. I assume this is the first set of more..I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment