Thursday, February 25, 2016

Platinum Starwars BattleFront Trophy

One of the things I like to do in video games, are try and collect the trophies. Some are fun, some are punishing, some are downright life consuming. I admit that as I get older, I'm pretty picky about what I want to go after when it comes to trophies. They have to be fun, doable and not have to invest hundreds of hours.

So with that I haven't gotten a Plat in a long time, Forever stuck at 38. Battlefront had a nice mix of difficult(challenging) trophies and grinding that I didn't mind doing. Some I did with friends or family. Until I got to very last trophy, the one before the Plat.



"Playing the Objective" That is, come in first with the most kills in a match of Blast. From release, going on 4 months, this trophy was broken/glitched. It didn't register the player coming in first even with most kills.



Luckily with the latest patch, that has all been fixed and after only 2 matches, I came in top spot with 22 kills and viola, my 39th Platinum. :) It was fun, but with nothing left to unlock, and just random playing online with the odd release of new maps and characters every 4 months, I doubt I will be playing this as much as I once did. Always a great drop in anytime kinda game.

No comments:

Post a Comment