Friday, March 11, 2016

Fun Fun Movie Trailers

What is coming out in the next little while that I'm looking forward too? Alot of stuff, it may not all be Oscar winning stuff. But lets see how they are.

Batman Vs Superman, as much as most people I talk to complain that this is going to bomb. I'm looking forward to this. DC was not my favorite Comic growing up, but it is still neat to see them on the screen. I have no doubts that this will be enjoyable.


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Out of the Shadows,I'm actually looking forward too. It looks like a episode of the cartoon was brought to life. Bright colors, goofy, nonsensical. Granted, I hated the last one, partly because Megan Fox. She always looks like she is ready to say something, but never does. Plot holes the size of the death star and filled with Michael Bayims. But so far, I'm willing to give this one a chance.


X-men:Apocalypse, I think this one is the one I am least looking forward too. It just feels bland, and I'm kind of tired of the costumes that just look like black Ops. (For the X-men anyway) Will I enjoy it as much as Days of Future pass? I hope at least I will like it just as much.


Ghostbusters, OH YEAH!!.. Love this franchise. I am totally cool that its a reboot, fine that its all women. I'm looking forward to see this come back. But!..oh wow, the hate online for this movie is downright phenomenal. It feels that people today, just love to hate things. I can't even listen to some of my own friends anymore, cause EVERYTHING save for a select few of movies is worst thing ever. I'm looking forward to this one!! Fingers crossed!


And Finally, Captain America: Civil War. And I gotta say, I rank this up on my excited level with Batman Vs Superman. I hope good things and I'm sure I will enjoy it.



There are more movies, but this list will do for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment